Question about Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance Speaker System (980-000127)
How do I change the time on my Logitech Pure-Fi Elite? After I set it up I needed to change the time.......don't have the manual.....
Hold the src button left of power along with button to the right power.a model number will appear once it does let it disappear and the unit will go into reset. set the language, 12/hr, 24hr etc and the time. :)
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
Here are the instructions from the User's Guide for the Logitech Pure-Fi Elite Audiostation/iPOD Dock:
To activate the large clock display while the Audiostation is on:
1. Tap "select" several times - until the large clock display appears.
To set the current time:
1. Turn Audiostation on. (OK I'm good so far)
2. Tap "select" several times - until the large clock display appears. (If you have previously set the time and are "changing " the time, this is the default display, so just skip this part)
3. Press and hold "select" until "clock setting" appears. (It takes 3 seconds and my unit displayed the "12 or 24? " screen instead of "clock setting". )
4. Use the Up/Dn arrows to change the time. Use "select" to accept the changes.
Here's the Quick & Dirty:
I assume you use it as a clock so the time is already displayed. Turn the unit on.
Press and Hold "select" until "set time" appears.
Press "select" again to next screen, (12 or 24 hr?)
Press "select" again for the hour, and soforth.
Use the Up/Dn arrows to adjust the units.
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
May 21, 2010 | Logitech 984-000057 Pure-Fi Anywhere 2...
Feb 23, 2010 | Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Premium Alarm...
Dec 09, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Jun 10, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Premium Alarm...
Dec 25, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Dec 03, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Aug 03, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
1,970 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: