Question about PC Desktops
- Disconnect the computer and any attached devices from electrical outlets, and remove any installed batteries.
- Turn the computer over, and use a flat-blade screwdriver to release the two captive screws from the memory module cover.
- Remove the M2.5 x 12-mm screw labeled "circle K." (The screw is one of the five keyboard screws.)
- Place your finger under the cover at the indentation and lift and slide the cover open.
- Locate the connector labeled ""JDIM1"
- Use your fingertips to carefully spread apart the inner tabs on each end of the memory module socket. (the module should pop up)
- replace with the new one (press a bit until the tabs get locked)
- Replace the cover and reconnect the power.
You are ready to go.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2013 | E-Machines T5082 PC Desktop
May 23, 2012 | Dell Optiplex GX280 Intel Desktop PC -...
Apr 06, 2012 | PC Desktops
Apr 03, 2012 | Dell Vostro 200 PC Desktop
Jan 31, 2012 | Dell Precision Workstation 670 PC Desktop
May 21, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Sep 19, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Jul 31, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex SX280 PC Desktop
Jul 06, 2009 | Dell PC Desktops
Apr 07, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!