Question about Computers & Internet
It seems like your SMTP server is missing...
Follow these instructions:
1. Open Outlook.
2. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. Select View or change existing email accounts, then select Next.
4. Select the Verizon account in the Name window, then select Change.
5. Fill in your Internet email settings:
* Type outgoing.verizon.net in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field.
* In the User name field, type your Verizon Online user name.
* In the Password field, type your password.
6. Select More Settings.
7. From the Outgoing Server tab, check the box: My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
8. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail.
9. Select OK, then select Next. Click Finish to close the
That should fix it.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2014 | Medion Computers & Internet
May 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!