As soon as you got it out of the bucket/pool/drain, you should pull it apart and dry it using a hairdryer. If it's still not working take it to the stroe that you brought it from and they'll get it fixed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it may be possible that your cellphone's board short circuited when it was submerged into the water. i recommend that you ask a nokia center technician if that is possible for repair but i think that you'll spend a bit much if your cellphone will be fixed. but i doubt it.
After the fall, ur phone camera which is slightly heavier component might have got some kind of shock.
Please try to visit a service centre for its service. It should'nt cost that much.
yeah it still have chances, u take it sooner to technician don't wait for long, if much days will pass lesser will be the chance that ur phone will work again.so take it to technician so it can be repaired on time.