Question about Nikon D40 Digital Camera with G-II 18-55mm Lens
My D40 time shows to be approximately 37 minutes off. So this couldn't be Daylight Savings time etc. I checked the Date/Time settings and they are correct. All else works fine. Last night at 7:10 p.m. the time on the camera said 7:37.
Being that they changed when the daylight savings time happens everything doesn't adjust the new time accordingly. Go to your menu and scroll to the setup menu. Scroll down to world time and click ok. If you scroll down to date and click ok you can change the time there. Press up or down to change the date and/or time and right and lift to move to the next box. Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 03, 2011 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Mar 13, 2011 | Vacuums
Mar 17, 2010 | Datalogic Falcon 4420 Handheld Barcode...
Nov 12, 2009 | Samsung Prostar 824 Keyset Telephone
Aug 29, 2008 | Magellan RoadMate 2200T GPS Receiver
Mar 10, 2008 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
Sep 12, 2005 | HP iPAQ HX4700 Pocket PC
810 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!