Question about Vtech Phones
I figured it out all by myself and wihtout have to pay for this program!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2016 | Phones
Jul 09, 2011 | Vtech ia5864 Cordless Phone
The handset ringer volume can be adjusted from five levels.
• Press MENU/SELECT to display menu when in idle mode.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Setup HS. Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to reach Ring volume . Press MENU/SELECT.
• Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the choices and a sample of each ring
volume will be played. Press MENU/SELECT to confirm.
• The screen displays Stored and you'll hear a confirmation beep.
You can adjust the ringer volume by pressing VO L+/VOL- on the
telephone base when the telephone is ringing.
Jun 30, 2011 | Vtech 9009111 Cordless Phone
Feb 07, 2011 | Aastra Telecom Aastra 9417CW Two-Line...
Dec 02, 2010 | Panasonic KXDT346 Phone
Oct 29, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Feb 24, 2010 | Phones
Jun 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Mar 14, 2009 | Innovage Touch-panel Phone 1502084
Dec 01, 2016 | Vtech Phones
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: