Question about Zyxel ZyAIR G-4100 Wireless Router (ZYAIRG4100)
I have linksys wrt54g router and my bussines place 4 camara and systeam. My system have a ethernet port i attach with my router but i dont not how to configer with my router. i know how to open linksys router configuration page its ip address 192.168.1.1 but give me complet details so i can go through.
1. DHCP is enabled by default; there is no need for IP settings in LAN connection.
Open Internet Explorer and write “192.168.1.1” in address bar and press enter.
There must not be any proxy setting in the internet Explorer.
2. Following Screen will appear. Enter the Pass word 1234 and press Login.
3. Next screen is for changing the pass word of DSL Router. Ignore this for retaining default
Password by pressing ignore.
4. Next Screen is for wizard setup. Select “Go to Advanced setup” and press Apply
5. Following Screen will appear. Select “Network" on the left.
6. Select “WAN” and “Internet Connection” Tab. After filling the parameters given in the
windows, Press Apply.
7. Select “Advanced/ Dynamic DNS” and check “Active Dynamic DNS”, Press Apply.
8. Select “ UPnP” and check “Active the Universal Plug and Play(UPnP) Feature”, Press
9. Check the assignment of IP Address under WAN Information.
Your installation is completed. Browse any web site to check the successful installation.
if your problem solve then good if not find out more
send me your e-mail adders i will send you with pic configuration
my e-mail is
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2014 | Linksys Routers
Oct 14, 2013 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 13, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 24, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 11, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 27, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 11, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: