- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Plug in the USB connector of the webcam into your PC's USB socket
2) Connect the MIC by pluging in the MIC connector to the RED audiio in socket provided at the back of your PC.
3) Install the webcam driver from the CD provided to you with the web cam
4) A new software must have been installed Click on the software's icon to start the web cam
Follow this link and click on download. Click on run when the popup box comes up, follow all of the prompts and you will have your drivers downloaded. When installing your drivers, make sure that your cam is hooked up. Hope this helps!
If you have Targus camera then you must be having its CD too. Insert the Cd and let it autorun. Install the drivers and reboot the PC. When it reboots, connect the camera to it and allow windows to detect the camera and load its drivers. Once the drivers are loaded then use the camera with the help of its SW that also will be installed from the CD.
Copy and paste the contents of the softward cd to the HD. Then plug in the camera and the OS finds the new hardware and loads the driver. Since the software is in the HD, the camera works. I just used it with my Skype acct.