- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two reasons you would want to connect to a PC.
1. As a modem so that you can access the internet through the phone, using its modem for dial up connection. To do this you have to install its drivers from the CD that came with the phone. Once installed and you have also installed Samsung PC Studio to the PC then connect the phone via the USB cable and your phone will be recognized through the CP Suite.
2. As an additional HDD to copy data to it, ie, music, videos etc. To enable this you have to go to phone settings and configure the phone as Mass Storage. Now when connected (even without the PC Suite, your phone will appear in My Computer as an additional drive and this can be used as any other drive to copy/move/paste etc operation.
You can connect internet on PC via your cellphone only if your phone have "EDGE". Just confirm from the manual, and if your phone has "EDGE" then check the installation CD accompanied with the phone. Ask your network provider to send you the settings and once you receive them, you'll be able to connect to internet