My cp is N6600 and always resending then it says "General Memory Full, Close some applications and try again" after that i'm restarting my phone then afterward it came back. when i go to cellphone repair shop it says that to format it, after formatting it became ok. but after a days it came back resending nad says again that "General Memory Full close some application and try again" it always come back. plz help me. what shall i do.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try decongesting your memory. Delete the data you dont really need on your phone, you could start with messages you can do without. Then make sure there are no background applications running, then, resend your message.
hi, i cant send text messages. whaen i send it it always resend and when i resend it it becomes failed. and when i click the details it says that General memory full close some applications and try again later.. What can i do ?
YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE MESSAGING MEMORY BY FELLOW THIS TIPS : PRESS THE MENU AND PRESS MESSAGING AND PRESS OPTIONS CHOOSE SETTINGS CHOOSE OTHER CHOSE MEMORY IN USE THERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE PLACE THAT MESSAGE STORAGE IN .
This is not a question of your phone's external it says for internal or workable memory of RAM. RAM is for providing room to running application. In your phone RAM is seems stuck and you have to empty it by formatting. For that backup your data and reset your phone by entering code string *#7370# and it will work again properly.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6600! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. Remove MMC 3. Switch-off your 6680 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory setting.
apps. installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you
did a backup on your MMC, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
This is due to some applications running at phone startup in background.
so u need to uninstall these softwares.
to know which softwares running in background press and hold menu button the column appears in left side of screen then select unwanted application and press C button to exit them.