I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE PRINTER & I DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR
I HAVE A LAPTOP WITH NO DISK DRIVE & I WANT TO INSTALL
THE DRIVER !!
THE PRINTER IS: HP DESKJET: D2500
PLEASE EMAIL ME A DRIVER & INSTRUCTIONS (IF I NEED
HELP TO INSTALL IT)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- If you have spare PC, you may copy the content of the CD to a USB disk and install from the USB disk on the laptop
- Or you may just insert the CD on another computer on the network and share the CD-ROM drive by going to My Computer-Right Click on the CD Drive and click share. Now on your laptop go to My Network Places (usually on Control Panel) where you can see the shared CD drive from your other machine.
- Or if your laptop has internet access, visit Brother website and type your printer model to download the driver installer on your laptop machine.
Hello. Thanks for choosing Fixya! Click on your start button and then on printers and faxes. Look and see what other printer drivers you already have installed. Delete any that you no longer need and THEN install your new disc. Regards, Joe
hi..here the a simple way if u want to install your printer drivers..if u have a USB flash drive try to make a copy a installer driver or exe from your cd driver to USB flash drive then install the driver to the laptop..thanks and good luck to you..^_^
Totally.. dude.. you just need to download the driver and software and manual if needed and you'll have it installed and ready to go on your laptop in no time..below is the link where you download what you need from:
click on the link and enter on the product model "p4350" and that will take you to the page where you can select the operating sytem you have in your laptop for the download link to appear
rule of thumb: install the driver first then follow the instructions to connect the printer to your laptop http://downloads.lexmark.com/perl/downloads/downloads.cgi