Question about Lands Phones
System does not answer or provide any default answer or personal message recording. I have gone through the programing several times with the same result. I can set # of rings to answer but phone simply stops at the preset #
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: RCA 25205 wont answer correctly
Yeah, I've wasted all morning messing with this. My personal outgoing message keeps reverting back to default. I just got off the phone with RCA and here's the fix for that part of the problem. Go into "Configure Out-Going Announcement" (page 23) and then select "personal," This finally made it stay there. The number I called for help is 1-800-511-3180, or 1-866-285-4651. Good luck!
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Melissa is correct about the manual being wrong. You have to press the Sel/Save button, not the Exit button after recording a personal message. Then you have to follow the directions on page 23 to Configure each line to Personal Message.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
push the mute button on your cordless uniden phone,and you will see the number 5 come up on the phone display.then hit the number 6 and when you hear it begin to beep record your message
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jan 01, 2011 | RCA 25250RE1 2-Line Cordless Phone
Jul 31, 2009 | RCA 25205RE1 Phone
Mar 21, 2009 | Lands Phones
Oct 27, 2008 | RCA 25205RE1 Phone
Sep 05, 2008 | RCA 25205RE1 Phone
Sep 03, 2008 | Lands Phones
Aug 07, 2008 | RCA 25205RE1 Phone
Jul 01, 2008 | RCA Lands Phones
Jul 23, 2007 | GE 25880 Twin Phone
May 01, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!