- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can transfer pictures from your phone to your computer in 2 ways. Bluetooth
1. Enable Bluetooth
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Press the OK Key to set Bluetooth to On.
2. Pair your phone to your Bluetooth enabled computer. If your phone does not have a built-in Bluetooth module, you can buy a Bluetooth dongle from your local electronics store.
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > My devices.
- Press the OK Key to search for available Bluetooth devices.
- Highlight a device from the list and press the OK Key.
3. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Bluetooth.
4. Select the target device from the device list, and press the OK Key to send. Email
1. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Message
2. Enter your email address. press the OK Key to send.
3. You can now download the file from your computer.
How are you trying to connect your phone to computer? Blutooth/cable/infrared?
I use Bluetooth which makes it easier without cables! Start bluetooth on your phone and pc. Browse to the picture you want to send from your phone, choose send, via bluetooth and your computer should be in the list, choose that and voila, your computer start reciving. Hope it helps1 Lemme know how it works out!
U can transfer those photos using email service in your phone if it's active. just send it to ur active email address and instantly u can transfer or download the attachments (photos) in your email address. If like fast transfer, u can use Bluetooth dongle or BluetoothUSB dongle or infrared service that is compatible to your phone. The 3rd option is using a USB Data Cable compatible to your phone. But I recommend BluetoothUSB Dongle cause it is easier to use,fast file transfer,less complicated and is cheaper but effective and accurate. I can provide u the way on how to use the devices i've mention if you need it. Rate my solution according to the benefit u acquire from it...TNX. Enjoy transferring.
just download pc link from motorola site and with usb cable u can put ur picture in ur phone or 2 ur pcanother way is if u got bluetooth in ur phone then get a bluetooth device frm market and install in ur pc even then u can download ur pic. and songs 2 ur handset. reply me