Question about Computers & Internet
Some step for hidden folder :-
1. Click on E Drive
2. Click on Tools on manu bar
3. Click on Folder Options
4. Click on View
5. Click on Show hidden files and folders
6. Click on Apply and Ok
but not show hidden folder. So plz tell me what proses.
Most likely, you either have a virus or a domain policy restricting the viewing of hidden files.
Here's an easy fix:
1) Go to Start>Run
2) Type "regedit" and click "OK"
3) Expand to HK_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advanced
4) Select the value on the right named "Hidden". Right-click and "Modify".
5) On most virus/policy restricted computers, it will have a value of 2, which it shouldn't because it should only be 0 or 1. Change the value to "1" and click "OK".
6) Refresh whatever window you were working in, and it should show you all the hidden files. It will show for all your windows after that until you go to options to change it.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
on May 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jan 16, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jun 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jan 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 30, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Aug 03, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 08, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c250 (2 GB) MP3 Player...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!