Question about PC Laptops
Some step for hidden folder :-
1. Click on E Drive
2. Click on Tools on manu bar
3. Click on Folder Options
4. Click on View
5. Click on Show hidden files and folders
6. Click on Apply and Ok
but not show hidden folder. So plz tell me what proses.
Most likely, you either have a virus or a domain policy restricting the viewing of hidden files.
Here's an easy fix:
1) Go to Start>Run
2) Type "regedit" and click "OK"
3) Expand to HK_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advanced
4) Select the value on the right named "Hidden". Right-click and "Modify".
5) On most virus/policy restricted computers, it will have a value of 2, which it shouldn't because it should only be 0 or 1. Change the value to "1" and click "OK".
6) Refresh whatever window you were working in, and it should show you all the hidden files. It will show for all your windows after that until you go to options to change it.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2012 | PC Laptops
on Mar 29, 2010 | PC Laptops
May 27, 2011 | PC Laptops
May 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 20, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-5242U Notebook
Jul 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Apr 08, 2009 | Dell Latitude C840 Notebook
Nov 30, 2008 | Lenovo R61 T7300 Notebook
Apr 13, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Mar 31, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!