- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I am assuming you are trying to print from a computer, not a photo memory card (SD Card).
Try the following things:
- get the manual and install CD if you have it
- use the manual or the menu on the printer to print a test page (if that works then it is probably not the printer)
- make sure the USB-B cable is connected
- Start the Print Manager software on your computer (install it from the CD if it is not installed already, download the drivers from on-line if you do not have the CD)
- Use the Print Manager to print a test page (If this works, then we know the cable works)
- in Control Panel under Printers select the Epson Stylus as the DEFAULT PRINTER
- from the application (MS Word, Photoshop, etc.) try printing and verify that the Epson is the selected printer
If this does not work please provide further details about what hardware and applications you are using and what you are trying to print.
Hello, have you tried a self-test print? which is one initiated at the printer, NOT through the computer. If you don't know how to perform one, try pasting the link below into your web browser and having a look at the info from the Epso website. http://www.epson.co.uk/Printers-and-All-In-Ones/Inkjet/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R1800/Drivers-Support?target=article&extn=.html&articleId=1365
If you can prove the printer self-test works, then your problem's maybe on the computer side of things; maybe even a driver. If the printer self-test (NOT to be confused with the Windows self-test) DOESN'T work, then take a look at the faq's on the Epson website under 'drivers and support' as below. http://www.epson.co.uk/Printers-and-All-In-Ones/Inkjet/Epson-Stylus-Photo-R1800/Drivers-Support
is your printer set up in you windows, can you go to printers, see your machine listed, make sure it is the default printer, and tell it to print a test page from there. if that doesn't work, can try other things, but don't want to write a long list of things on here to begin with.
Hi I only know most printers can do test print by switching off first then hold down to of your switches together and keep hold and then switch on the printer for 5 or so secs but I not sure off hand what ones so try different ones till it works All the Best: Pineworks
Hope you have installed a original ink.
Take the cartridge out, wipe the extra ink on the cartridge and carrier with little alchole and cotton. and reinstall the cartridge back.
Print a test page and let me know