Question about Televison & Video
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 22, 2011 | Sanyo HV-DX1E DVD Player/VCR
Oct 27, 2009 | Sanyo DRW-1000 DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 16, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 01, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-EH55 DVD Recorder/HDD...
Sep 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2007 | Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
369 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!