My sister was on the computer and it was going slow so she decided to delete some icons that i didnt need and she deleted the one that goes to my mp3 player and i got really mad and i dont know what to do.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. When u connect ur mp3 to pc, try option for hidden folders.
Enable show hidden folder option from the
Tools --> Folder option --> show hidden folders.
2.If u want to delete the only folder, then open My computer.
It will show drive with ur mp3 name, format that drive
if you have your MP3 cable you can connect it thru your computer.
1. connect your MP3 using your cable thru internet.
2. wait until your computer recognized your unit
3. go to "My computer"
4. look for the driuver icon of your player
5. Open their you can choose what file you want to delete
There are two sets of solutions that you may need to apply.
1) Disable Auto-Sync in Windows Media Player. This is how the songs may have been loaded in the first place. Connect your mp3 player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Run the mouse over the "Sync" tab - a black arrow should appear - click on the arrow. Click the option that says "Set Up Sync" and uncheck the box that says "Sync Devices Automatically".
2) Delete songs using Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Find the songs that are loaded onto your mp3 player by clicking the icon that represents your mp3 player. Highlight the songs by left-clicking a song once, and press "Delete" on your computer's keyboard.
You have to plug the mp3 player into the computer, double-click My Computer, double click on the icon of the GoGear, and then go into the Music folder - exercise caution: only delete music files - if you delete files that are non-music files, you will effectively destroy your GoGear.
Windows Media Player is more complex, but it is a safer way to delete songs:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
With the mp3 player connected go to start and open computer drag icon for the gpx audio player so that it is a shortcut icon on your computer then double click on the gpx icon go to audio player and click on the icon for music or albums and right click to delete if no icons for music and and albums appear right click the audio player and format it a couple of times then x out and when you go back on the short cut icon for the gpx when you click on the audio player the icon for music and albums should appear. it took me 2 hours to figure out how to mget the songs of this stupid mp3
plug the mp3 into ur computer with the usb cord then once every thing gits loadedand turned on a window should pop up that has
1.mp3 file (or something like that)(it should have a folder 4 an icon)
2.open windows media player(icon should be a circle with diffrent colors around it with a play sign in the middle)
3.take no action(icon is a red circle with a red line threw it)
pick number 1 witch is mp3 file or the 1 with a folder 4 an icon then when it opens it should have all ur files on it thats on ur mp3 if it dose then click on the 1 that says artist or witch ever 1 has the music that u want 2 delete if it dosent have the files in that folder then ur songs should all be there when u open the folder.i think thats how u do it i know thats how i deleted songs off of my rca h100 mp3 before it turned gay.well good luck i hope it works 4 u.
plug it into your computer, and open the MY COMPUTER icon and then open the mp3 player on the icon. then go into the photo folder and access which album you want. after that just right click on your mouse and left click the delete button. Hope that helps with your problem