Question about Technics SH-GE90 Home Equalizer
I have no idea on what order to hook up my various audio components. I have the following components:
- Technics SU-V40 Amplifer
- Technics SL-PD627 CD Changer
- Technics RS-T18 Dual Tape Deck
- Technics SH-8027 Equalizer
- Technics ST-S77 Radio Tuner
- LG DVD/VCR combo
- PC computer
Yes, it is a little tricky...
1) CD Changer (output) -> CD input on Amp
this is tricky... this will allow you to record to your tape deck, and control the sound via the EQ:
2) Tape Deck (tape out / recout) -> TAPE PLAYBACK on EQ
3) Tape RecOut on EQ -> Tape 1 Playback on Amp
4) Amp Tape 1 RecOut -> Tape Deck Playback / Input / RecIn
in essence, your creating a loop starting from the tape deck, going to the eq, then to the amp, then back to the tape deck to record.
Your EQ has another set of LINE IN and LINE OUT - use the second Tape 2 on the amp to create another loop. This will
allow you to control the EQ for any of the other sources.
5) LINE IN on EQ -> Tape 2 RecOut
6) Tape 2 Playback on Amp -> LINE OUT on EQ
5) Radio Tuner (output) -> Tuner input on Amp
6) DVD/VCR Combo Output -> AV/AUX on Amp
7) PC Computer... you don't have room for this. You can either use the PHONO input, and you'll have to purchase a Line Level Phono Converter
or, get a Y cable and split the signal and share with some other source.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hooking up audio components
This was answered here: http://www.fixya.com/support/t1371668-having_hard_time_connecting_various
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2015 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 05, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2009 | Denon AVR-1907 Receiver
May 12, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Hard Drive (20GB)
Mar 29, 2009 | Philips MX6050D System
Jan 04, 2009 | Sony STR-DG820 Receiver
Jan 01, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR606 Receiver
Feb 10, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65809 65" Rear Projection...
Jan 16, 2008 | Onkyo HT-SR800 System
1,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: