Question about Technics SH-GE90 Home Equalizer
I have no idea on what order to hook up my various audio components. I have the following components:
- Technics SU-V40 Amplifer
- Technics SL-PD627 CD Changer
- Technics RS-T18 Dual Tape Deck
- Technics SH-8027 Equalizer
- Technics ST-S77 Radio Tuner
- LG DVD/VCR combo
- PC computer
Yes, it is a little tricky...
1) CD Changer (output) -> CD input on Amp
this is tricky... this will allow you to record to your tape deck, and control the sound via the EQ:
2) Tape Deck (tape out / recout) -> TAPE PLAYBACK on EQ
3) Tape RecOut on EQ -> Tape 1 Playback on Amp
4) Amp Tape 1 RecOut -> Tape Deck Playback / Input / RecIn
in essence, your creating a loop starting from the tape deck, going to the eq, then to the amp, then back to the tape deck to record.
Your EQ has another set of LINE IN and LINE OUT - use the second Tape 2 on the amp to create another loop. This will
allow you to control the EQ for any of the other sources.
5) LINE IN on EQ -> Tape 2 RecOut
6) Tape 2 Playback on Amp -> LINE OUT on EQ
5) Radio Tuner (output) -> Tuner input on Amp
6) DVD/VCR Combo Output -> AV/AUX on Amp
7) PC Computer... you don't have room for this. You can either use the PHONO input, and you'll have to purchase a Line Level Phono Converter
or, get a Y cable and split the signal and share with some other source.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
SOURCE: Hooking up audio components
This was answered here: http://www.fixya.com/support/t1371668-having_hard_time_connecting_various
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Behringer Xenyx X1832USB Premium 18...
Apr 17, 2014 | Electro-Voice Tapco Graphic Equalizer,...
Jul 19, 2013 | Panasonic Technics Stereo Graphic...
Sep 08, 2011 | Spectrum Technical Hifi EQ-B5100...
Sep 19, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 17, 2009 | Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 25, 2008 | AudioSource EQ-100 Home Equalizer
Feb 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
1,081 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: