Question about HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
I lost my all CD VISTA and OS for my laptop HP COMPAC can anyone help to solve my problem,,,thanks in advance....
**NOTE: Even though your computer may SAY that it is
a Presario V2000, it may have an entirely different product number for
downloading drivers specific to your particular configuration.**
1) Look at the serial code on the back/bottom of your computer: there is a number starting with p/n (ex. p/nEX664UA#APL) This code identifies your computer beyond the V2000 label.
2) Go to the compaq/hp website: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/welcome.html#Support
3) select "Download Drivers and software(and firmware)"
4) THEN, enter your P/N Instead of "Presario V2000" into the product name/number box, and hit enter.
Select your operating system, and you will be redirected to a page listing all the necessary drivers for your model.
5) Scroll down the screen, and you will see a section where you can order free copies of the recovery cd. just enter your serial number from the bottom of your laptop.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Apr 13, 2010 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Sep 03, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 02, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6120 Notebook
Sep 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Jul 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 17, 2008 | HP Compaq nc6230 Notebook
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!