Question about Canon Cameras
I have found you a Manual if that is of any help? www.adaptec.com/en-US/support/firewire/FireConnect/AFW-8300/_docs/afw8300_ug_pdf.htm All I can think of is a faulty cable? Also sometime just changing the PCI slot will help?
Posted on Aug 04, 2007
SOURCE: i need help
If your computer is Win ME/2000/XP you do not need software from a disk
Windows can do it all by itself
Simply plug the camera into the USB port and Windows will put up the scanner camera wizard - follow the prompt
Posted on Oct 12, 2007
I've Canon IXUS 70.
My camera is full with images.
I can't download images to my computer.
Pls help me that:
How can i download the images from my camera into my computer.
Thanks in advance.
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
There are two ways to solve this problem. I am assuming you are simply clicking on the pictures and choosing "edit" or double clicking on the pictures and they are opening in "Vista picture editing"
The first way to overcome this is by opening the desired program first (in this case canon's photo editor) and then choose open and find the desired photos.
The other way is to set the file type association in vista so that RAW programs open with the canon program see below for step by step:
1. Click Start
2. Click default programs on the black bar
3. Click Associate a file type or protocol with a program
4. Find the file types you want to open automatically in your canon editing program (RAW .jpg etc)
5. Click once at the top of the page click change program
6. A new window will open, if it does not list the correct program click browse at the bottom of the window and find your editor in it's folder.
7. Select the desired program by double clicking
8. Click OK
9. Click close
10. Test the new file association by double clicking a RAW file or one of the other file types and see if it loads into the correct program.
The final (and this is simply my plug for open source programs) solution would be to try something like GIMP (it is a photo editing suite developed under linux but adapted for windows) you can search for it on google.
If you are having trouble with any of these steps please post a comment and I will try and add some clarification.
Hope this helps
Posted on May 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | Pinnacle Studio Version 9 for PC
Jun 26, 2008 | Panasonic NV-GS4B Mini DV Digital...
on Jul 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2008 | Pinnacle SYSTEMS Dazzle Video Creator...
Mar 06, 2010 | Canon DM-XM2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 27, 2009 | Pinnacle Studio MovieBox DV 9 (210100349)...
Feb 18, 2009 | Pinnacle Studio MovieBox DV 9 (210100349)...
Jun 30, 2008 | Pinnacle Studio AV/DV version 8...
Jun 07, 2008 | Pinnacle Video Transfer
May 26, 2017 | Canon Cameras
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: