Email message When I email about 4 or 5 emails to mu groups I will get a message that I filled my quota for the hour. I did not know that there were quotas on sending emails. I would sure like to be able to send more emails then just 4 an hour.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normally most email issues can be resolved by some basic checks to make sure that the settings are correct. In summary we just need to double check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be summarized as:
1. Check Nameservers
2. Check Billing is up to date
3. Check Password for email address
4. Check Email Account Quota
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded
6. Check Configuration
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name
These steps are detailed below - please take care to go through them in order, they should only take a couple of minutes:
1. Check Nameservers - Check that your domain name is pointing to the correct name servers where your email is hosted.
- if you check your welcome email from when you signed up to your hosting service you will find the correct settings. If you do not have the settings then please ask our 24 hour support team & they will confirm for you.
2. Check Billing is Up to Date - If your Nameservers are correct, please double check that your hosting is paid up to date by logging into your Billing Area
3. Check Password for Email Address - Check that you have the correct user name and password for your email account. The username should be of the format" email_ID@yourdomain.com", and password is case sensitive. The quickest way to check this is to login to your Webmail. You can do this by going to http://www.ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE.com/webmail
(Please replace ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE with your domain name).
You are then prompted to enter the email address & the password. If you are able to login to webmail then this means that the password is valid for that email address so we can proceed to the next step.
3. A. Reset Email Password if Necessary - If your password is not accepted then this just means that you need to login to your Web Hosting Control Panel & reset the password for your email address. To do this, all you need to do is to login to your web hosting control panel & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then select the option to change your password. The following link shows you exactly how to log in to your Web Hosting Control Panel.
4. Check Email Account Quota - Next we need to check if your email quota is full because if this is happening then that will stop new emails from being accepted on the server. To do this, login to your web hosting control panel (see point 3 A above) & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then go down to the list of email addresses & you can see a summary of email accounts & the quota for each. If your email account is full then you just need to either delete some emails via webmail (see point 3 above) or you can simply increase the disk space quota for your email address by selecting "Change Quota" (we do not recommend setting to unlimited if possible).
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded - If your email client doesn't let you connect to the server and throws at you a 'login failed/incorrect password' error, you are likely to have exceeded your disk usage. It's not the quota of any specific email account that has gone over the limit, but the disk usage of your entire hosting account. You should regularly keep an eye on your disk usage to ensure it always stays within the limit. Steps on how to find the disk usage.
You can confirm if your disk usage has been exceeded by simply trying to login to your cPanel. If it is over-quota, cPanel wouldn't let you in. You could then contact support who will look into it for you. Once you have verified that your nameservers, billing, password & quota details are correct we can now run through some trouble shooting to find out where the issue is.
6. Check Configuration - For your email software to be able to send & receive emails then the configuration settings need to be set as shown below. You can find these settings in your email´s software. For example, in Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail you just need to select Tools/Accounts & then in the Servers tab please ensure that your settings are:
> E-mail Address: Your complete email address (see point 3 above)
> Password: Your email password (see point 3 above)
> My Incoming Server is a: POP3
> Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Remember password: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
> Server requires Authentication: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
Then select the Advanced options and check the following:
Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26 [Some ISPs block port 25 traffic to reduce spamming. If you are unable to send out mails through port 25, try port 26. ]
Inbound POP3 Port: 110
Do not select the option to leave a copy on the server as this will eventually fill up your web space if you select this option.
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name - Still not working? OK, it could be that your ISP does not recognize the mail server settings so we will try replacing these one at a time with the main server-name of the server.
To do this please follow these steps:
A. Get your server-name from the product welcome mail.
B. Go back to point 6 above & first replace the incoming mail server (POP3) with the nameserver (i.e. using the example in the above article, we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net). Try again.
C. If it still does not work change the incoming mail server (POP3) back to its original setting (eg: mail.abc123.com) & then change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to the server name (i.e. using the above example we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net) & try again.
D. If it still does not work, please change both Incoming & Outgoing to the server-name (i.e. using the above example
we would replace mail.abc123.com twice with node005.hostingseries.net)
If you still are unable to configure your email, please contact our support team (use the 24 hour live chat service - top right hand side of our website) and they will be able to identify the issue for you.
Are you able to send emails but not receive?
If you can send email but cannot receive email, there are several likely causes to investigate. These include email quota issues, your DNS settings and your email client settings. If your cPanel has exceeded its disk quota, this can also prevent you from receiving email.
If your incoming email used to work and suddenly stopped working, the issue is probably one of the following:
Try logging into your account and deleting any unwanted messages not only from the in-box but also from your sent items (or whatever it may be called) since possibly you have a quota and all messages, sent and received, can combine to exceed that, so clearing out any sent messages that you need no longer may help.
All email accounts configure with some kind of limit to store email.It will be counted not in number of email but size of email. You can take example of gmail which provide 15gb of email storage. In your case, it might be less that is why you are getting this message.
To outcome from this, you should delete you old useless email. Don't forget to clear trash as well.
You can message up to twenty Facebook friends or email addresses at
once. However, if you are contacting someone on Facebook you are not
friends with via a Facebook message, you can only message him or her
If you'd like to distribute a message to a
specific group that you are a part of, you can post on the Group Wall.
If the admin of the group has set up a Facebook email address, then
emailing that group email address will also generate a post to that
group's Wall. All members of the group will be able to see your post,
and those members who have allowed group notifications will also receive
and email notification about your post.
Once you try to login to your yahoo account, it will say that because you have not used the yahoo mail for more than __ months it has been temporarely disabled, it will also ask you if you want to reactivate the account. just click on it and your account will be enabled.
all your past email will be lost.
it worked for me. just click on the link that says 'reactive my account'.
if it doesnt say that your account is temporarely disabled and just doesn't let you in, then wait for 24 hours, sometimes they disable the account if consicutively written wrong password for more than 5 times, but in 24 hours is comes back on.
If more than 24 hours, and the Trash folder has been emptied, there would be no possible way to retrieve deleted emails.
I don't know if you emptied the Trash folder or if Yahoo! did, but it's not a bad idea to get into the habit of NEVER emptying the Trash folder. Yahoo! empties it for us, so there's really no need for that step.
Your account is temporary blocked for sending emails within a 24 hours period. But you can still receive and view your mails.
Yahoo Mail detected an unusual activity on your account. Sending too many e-mail in a large group may have trigger the suspension of your account. Yahoo Mail protects its users from spams. Activity like sending e-mail on a large scale suspected this as spam.
If you are planning on sending message in a group, It is better if you batch it by 100/group. It is better also if there is a time interval per sending.
Your account will work again after 24 hours. You just have to wait.
However, if your account is sending failure after 24 hours, It is advisable to report this issue to the Customer Care of Yahoo Mail. How? click this link http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/abuse_smtp.html Fill up completely the Yahoo Help Form. And click Submit button. In a few time your account will be able to send messages again.
1. In Idle mode, press <MENU> and select MESSAGE → CREATE MESSAGE → Email. 2. Enter email address and press [Down]. 3. Enter the subject and message text. 4. Press <Options> and select Input field. 5. Press [i] to select the input field items and press <Save>. 6. Fill in the fields. [For attaching files, press <Options> and select Add item or Create item→ an item. 7. Press <Options> and select Send to send the Email
You can also refer the page # 24 and 25 of 52 in the User Guide of the Phone.