- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately, T-Mobile cannot or will not unlock the Sidekick devices. This means that if you want it unlocked you will need to pay for it. There are third party companies and programs that claim to be able to unlock these devices, as you know most cost money. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
yes, tmobile does unlock the sidekick 2008 for FREE!!. i promise you this works, i just did this today, the agent told me that they dont usually advertise it.
So here are the steps.
1.call tmobile but dont ask the first representative to unlock it.
2.ask him or her to transfer you too customer care.
3.then ask the customer care agent for the SIM SUB SIBY unlock code.
4. he or she will ask you for the IMEI number, if you dont know that number, just dial *#06# or you can find it on the back of your phone under the battery. IMEI number is a 15 digit code.
this will let you use your sidekick 08 in another country.
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
Please help me with unlocking sim card just insert the sim and it
said "enter the special code" IEMI number : 355564012471427 Device :
T-mobile Type : sidekick slide Hope any one can help me for this? If
anyone know how to unlock it or the unlocked code just send me to my
email: firstname.lastname@example.org VERY VERY APPRECIATE THAT!
When you say unlock it do you mean that you changed the network settings? because that is not really unlocking it. you still need a "special code" which so far I have only seen that you can get that by paying anywhere from 80 to 100 dollars for. or you could call T-mobile and ask them for it but you have to have had service with them for at least 3 months. sorry.