Question about Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
- You have to set the Mac Address value after exchange PCB Assy.
(only Bluetooth product)
1. Disassemble the YP-T10 case and Find the MAC Address. (12 digit)
2. Open “memo pad” and write Mac Address on it.
3. Save “BDADDR”
4. Connecting USB, Copy “BDADDR” into Root.
5. To confirm Bluetooth Mac Address
- Power on
- “Setting – My Device Info – View the MAC Address”
6. If an error occurs, the address of the error is saved in
the ErrorMac .txt file as text
7. Mac Address Setting is done.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2009 | Cisco (1841) Router (cisco1841)
Jun 06, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
May 10, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2008 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
473 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: