- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Recently purchased this decode software for my business and it seems to be doing very well. I ran your serial number and received a code of 7315. Would be grateful if you would let me know either way if this code worked as I want to keep track and make sure I got my money's worth buying this software. You can reply/comment here or email me directly at email@example.com. Thanks and I hope this works for you....
press and hold the menu button for a few seconds, the use the am/fm buttons to scroll through the menu. when you get to demo press the seek up or down button to turn it off. press the menu button again to exit menu mode.
Try to un-bond all devices in the menu first it may be that the device list is full. it should say un-bond in the menu. then try to search and enter the code that shows on the screen when you bond your phone
Yes you need to reprogram your immobilizer bypasskit and depend the model you have it is the program mode, I sugest you go under the dash and try to find out the bypasskit box wich is a small black box like 2"x3"in. and see what model you have.
not knowing what model pioneer you have, i am going to take a stab in the dark. you may have to turn the radio off, then press the func button for a few seconds. this should get you into the menu. i think you use the am and fm buttons to scroll thru the menu and the seek up and down to set the clock. i need the right model number to be sure.
To set a Pioneer clock you do this..
1. Press the Source button till only the clock is displayed, this is Stand-by mode.
2. Press & hold the "F" or function button until "menu" appears on the display. You are now in the set-up menu.
3. Using the ff/frw button go thru the choices until clock adj is displayed.
4. Using the ff/rw set the correct hour and min and hit "f" to return to your menu.
5. Also turn off or on the AUX if you want and if that model offers it.
6. Relax and chill cause now your clock is set and your early. good luck
to turn off demo mode put radio into stand by were it is running demo mode and hold number 6 till it switches off. As for the key problem its the key that is making the key live connection on your model of car so this can not be changed. sorry
switch off radio. not by the key but by the button. Hold down function until a menu comes on and then scroll through the menu using function button...
You cannot program this while it is on it needs to be in standby mode.