Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
I downloaded a file that i do not want on there I need to know how i clear it and redownload the music i actually wanted
You can use Windows Media Player to delete the songs, but you may have to disable auto-sync to prevent this problem from happening in the future.
If you want to start over froms cratch:
1. Plug the player up to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Double click the My Computer icon on your desktop.
3. When that opens find your player under Removable Devices or Audio Devices. Some computers will show your player twice but will have the SD MMC card showing behind the player name. That is only for formatting the SD card.
4. Right click once on the player to open the Options menu and then click on Format
5. Click OK to any warnings that come up. There may be one or two depending on your operating system.
6. Any memory will now be erased from your player and you can disconnect from the computer.
7. Reboot your computer and plug your player back in.
8. When you see USB appear on your players screen, press and hold the M button until MTP appears on your screen.
9. Reload your music.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 30, 2012 | Visual Land V-Motion Pro MP3 Player
Apr 06, 2012 | Hasbro Massively Mini Media Player
Dec 27, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 18, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 04, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2009 | GPX Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 23, 2009 | GPX MW-238B MP3 Player
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: