I use the up/down/left/right arrows on the ok button alot, now the down arrow won't work at all and the left arrow is only working part time. Is there any way I can fix this or repair it myself? The camera is only 2 years old and I'm not real "digital friendly", if you know what I mean..This one is my first. Thanks for any help... Delilah
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- If you see a Setup tab , press the right arrow button to highlight the Setup tab.
- If you dont see a Setup tab, press down arrow button to select Setup, then press OK button.
-If your camera doesn't have a Menu button, press the Review button then choose Settings.
Press the down arrow button to choose Date & Time the press OK button.
Press the Right/Left arrow buttons to move between year, month and date.
Press the Up/Down Arrow button to scroll through the year. month and date.Use the same procedure to set the Time.
When finished press OK button.
Assuming the camera is working, with the camera off, rotate the mode dial so that the icon with the wrench lines up as the active mode. Then press the Power button and turn on the camera. Press the right arrow to select Custom Menu. Then press the down arrow to select Date and Time. Then press the OK button. Use the left and right arrows to select a part of the date to change and use the up arrow to increase the value and slide the zoom lever to down button to decrease the value.Press the OK button when the date and time (24 hour clock) is properly set.
1. Press the menu/set button. This will bring up a menu. 2. Press arrow left (the button left of the menu/set button). 3. Press arrow down (the button below the menu/set button). This will select the setup menu (so, a wrench icon should be brighter than an icon of a camera). 4. Press arrow up or down (these buttons are above and below the menu/set button respectively) to highlight clock set. 5. When clock set is highlighted press the right arrow button (button right of the menu/set button). 6. Press right or left to select what settings you want to change. 7. Press up or down to get numbers according as you want them. 8. Repeat 6. and 7. as desired. 9. Press menu/set several times to exit menu options.
Easy, just change the camera's USB connection to the DSC mode. You don't need any software when the camera is in DSC mode, it looks like a memory stick or card reader to your computer.
Enter the picture viewing mode, press the "menu /OK" button, arrow down to menu "2", arrow down to "Set", right arrow to the sub menu, Arrow down to menu "3", arrow down to "USB", right arrow and arrow up to change from "Pict Bridge" to "DSC", left arrow out and press "menu/OK" button.
Press the HOME button to get the main menu. Touch the wrench-and-screwdriver function area to enter the Setup menu. Touch the down-arrow function area until you see the "Date" option. Touch the calendar icon function area to enter the Date menu. Touch the left-arrow function area to select "Set date." Touch the left/right-arrow function areas to select the digit, the up/down-arrow function areas to change. Press the Menu/OK button to confirm the changes.
First Press the MENU BUTTON:
Now you will see: Setup>
Use the directional buttons (big round button) on your camera to navigate throught the menus .
RIGHT ARROW PULLS UP > CAMERA 1 MENU and you will have a yellow highlite on the left side.
use the down arrow to select and highlite>SETUP FOLDER #2,
When you have that highlighted push the > RIGHT ARROW to move the HIGHLITE to the next selection.
>USE THE DOWN ARROW and highlite> CLOCK SET > when that is yellow>use the right arrow to get into it and select> OK PRESS ENTER (the little round button inside the arrow buttons.
AND YOU ARE IN THE CLOCK/DATE/TIME SETUP MODE MAKE YOUR CHANGES AND SELECT OK and press the enter button and you are done. Just press the Menu button to exit the menue
Olympus has its own way of showing the resolution settings. It is OK once you get used to it.
Turn the Camera On.
(On the back you will see an OK button surrounded by 4 arrows.)
Press the OK button to bring up the menu.
Press the left arrow button
That should bring up a choice of:
TIFF, SHQ, HQ, SQ1, SQ2
Use the up/down arrow buttons to move the cursor to SQ1
Then press the right arrow button
That should bring up a choice of settings.
Use the up/down buttons to select a setting.
I suggest you select 2048x1536 (which is 3 megapixels)
Then press the OK button.
You should think about getting a memory card with a greater capacity.