Question about Toshiba 57H84 57" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
I can hear a local radio station through my tv whether the cable is on or not.
DO YOU HEAR IT ON ALL CHANNELS?, DOES THE SHIELD ON YOUR CABLE HAVE A CUT IN IT? HOW CLOSE IS THE RADIO STATION?
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2014 | RCA P46924 46" Rear Projection Television
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung HL-67A510 67" DLP HDTV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jul 23, 2010 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Apr 22, 2010 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Feb 22, 2010 | Projection Televisions
Jun 18, 2009 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Dec 28, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Nov 15, 2008 | Toshiba 57H94 57" Rear Projection HDTV
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: