Question about Toshiba 57H84 57" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
I can hear a local radio station through my tv whether the cable is on or not.
DO YOU HEAR IT ON ALL CHANNELS?, DOES THE SHIELD ON YOUR CABLE HAVE A CUT IN IT? HOW CLOSE IS THE RADIO STATION?
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2014 | RCA P46924 46" Rear Projection Television
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung HL-67A510 67" DLP HDTV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jul 23, 2010 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Apr 22, 2010 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Feb 22, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2009 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Dec 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2008 | Toshiba 57H94 57" Rear Projection HDTV
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: