Question about Nokia 6600
Dear customer thanx 4 choosing fixya....
first of al install fxplorer if not installed...
1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K530i Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
May 19, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Apr 06, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!