Question about Nokia 6600
Dear customer thanx 4 choosing fixya....
first of al install fxplorer if not installed...
1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 20, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K530i Cellular Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | Nokia 3230
May 19, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Jun 03, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!