a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Towards the bottom of the page, click on the tab labeled ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. Within that section, you will see PLANTRONICS CS50/CS55 INTERACTIVE USERS GUIDE to click on. This will help you visually see how to setup and start using your CS55.
We're had customers call with similar issues. First, make sure your compatibility dial is set properly (located on the side of the base). If set incorrectly, it will make your headset inoperable. If that doesn't fix your issue, try disconnecting and reconnecting the battery and then perform a subscription. Both steps can be found below:
If the Plantronics CS55 wireless headset shows that it is on, you have to make sure of the following things.
a. the green LED on the base turns on when you turn the call switch on from the headset. b. the small green LED on the side of the headset is blinking. c. the telephone headset is lifted from the cradle. d. if the headset is not charging and the Amber light on the base does not blink when you place wireless headset on it; trying placing the headset more firmly. e. If the headset is not charging and the Amber light on the base does not blink even after placing the wireless headset firmly on the charging cradle, you may need to change the battery.
Alternately you can try resetting the Plantronics CS55 wireless headset.
Reset Plantronics CS50, CS60 or CS55 Wireless Headset
If you have problems with the sound or connection of your Plantronics CS50, CS60 or CS55 wireless phone headset, you may want to try to hard reset it using the following steps:
Note: Ensure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the - position and NOT the = position.
1. Press both the call control button and the listening volume/mute button for 5 seconds. When the indicator light blinks release both buttons.
2. Press the call control button again. The talk indicator light will again blink to indicate the headset is back to normal.
3. Disconnect the AC charger from the AC charging jack for 5 seconds.
Turn on the wireless headset as soon as the HL10 lifter picks up the headset. Remember to press the call answer switch. A steady green light should come on the base and the wireless headset should have a small green blinking light on, on its side.
* Make sure your hand receiver is off the hook when using the headset. Also check that you hear a dial tone on the handset/hand receiver before turning on the headset.