- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
★★★★★ The Key-point of adding videos to emersonMP3 player is that ensure the vids are in right format .3GP. Daniusoft video converter is pretty good at this work, and it even can extract background music off videos to MP3 players for free ...
try this steps...(pardon my english)
1. if you have another flash disk drive, connect it to your pc...
it should say " removable disk (E)or stuff.. haha)"
2. right click on it and select "format"
3. tick the quick format box and change the format type into FAT
4. do not start yet! as quick as you can, conect your f*%ked up RCA device...
5. wait till the "removable disk (E)" appears or whatever the letter
is, just make sure that it is the same as the previous letter in step1
was... then click start...
you may not actually wait
it worked for me...
firstname.lastname@example.org message me for feedbacks
You should reformat your disk so that the error goes away, in the menu please find the format the disk, or connect the stuff to the computer then format it using the computer. (all files will be deleted during formatting)
If this not work you can replace the disk of your stuff.
you can download the Toshiba SD memory utilities from here;
Just filter the results with "SD" and you will find several different downloads for either xp or vista. This will do the same as the Sigma Tel program, which appears to be unavailable online.
Hope this helps - please ask again if you still have trouble :)