Question about Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
The model number of the tv is C1973F i phoned sky but they havent got the 4 digit code that i need
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
132 244 191 502 100
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press TV followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Sep 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2010 | LG 37LG50 37 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 14, 2009 | Sanyo DP26746 26 in. LCD Television
May 16, 2009 | LG Televison & Video
May 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 26, 2014 | Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
2,034 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: