- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some of the hand-set like x2-01, x3 etc. can't delete dial number. But regarding your message hang means it's a software problem. If you had changed your SIM card meansRegarding your no 1,4,7,* keys not functioning means Change your keypad IC
The best way is go to the nearest Mobile service centre.
Thanks for Using FixYa
All the Best!
this error comes your phone memory is fully used, cellphone takes time to switch and hangs often, 2ndly not allow you to open message box, what you can do is firstly Delete or move any data you have in your phone memory, try to free as much space as you can, then take the battery off and put it back, and switch on the cellphone, try for at least 30 mins if the cellphone loads the messages memory.
If it fails to show you the messages again...
then you have to restore your phone to original settings, it can be done via settings and also with the restore code, "*#7780# and it will ask you that phone will be restored to factory default press continue,
Before continuing always take the backup of your contacts as they will be deleted after you restore
If you require more assistance regarding this feel free to reply to this post
General system error means it's software is corrupted, just reprogram it. It cannot detect by pc because it have no identity at, just reprogram it and it will work fine, maybe it's infected with the virus while you're synchronizing with your pc.
Hi all, I had this problem myself today- the unit receives and makes calls, receives texts but can't send them other than to the outbox.
Please try this first before taking it to the repair centre- I did a soft reset which means to restore factor settings of the unit with the sim card in (it doesn't work otherwise)
1. ** IMPORTANT**Save all your contacts and photos, etc your storage card first!! 2. Make sure the phone is on the general profile (as opposed to offline, silent or other) then type in *#7370# on the keypad. It will tell you that the phone will reset/restore settings. Click the 'ok' option when this prompt is on screen. 3. After that, you'll need to reset time, date etc. Then just copy all your contacts etc back over to the main phone and done!
please cheak whether the profile in the general mode.. and keep it in the ring mode.. if also it does't work mean's. u need to restore the factory setting's..
step for setting's..
1. menu>tool>setings>phone>general>restore factor settings>it ask's for thr passward. general passward is 12345 or ur security code..what have u given.. it will restart .. and u will seen it will be ringing . if any doubt assist me.. i am there .. thank u..
please rate it.
check the "message center number" in the "message settings"("message setup") ...
you can get the correct "message center number " by calling to your network provider "customer care" ...
ask them the " message center number" note that down and enter that "message center number " there ...
if you still persist the same problem then call to customer care of your network provider and complain the same about it ..
they will have a cross check and get you back .. there may be some error ..
if the customer care people tell you that there is some error in your handset then just give "restore factory settings"("reset") it will ask for the "security code"("password") enter that and after performing the "restore factory settings" then enter the "message center number" so that if there is any firmware problem that will be solved by giving the"restore factory settings"("reset")...
after performing the "restore factory settings"("reset") once you restart your phone ...