Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Use Windows Media Player:
To add files (SYNC) to your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To add files (SYNC) to your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
To copy (RIP) files from CD to Mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To copy (RIP) files from CD to Mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 01, 2009 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 18, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 26, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2008 | GPX MW3816 MP3 Player
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: