- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Install the bluetooth driver provided for your system. It will ask you to activate bluetooth by pressing fn+f2 key (this won’t work).
2) You manually have to install the software for the driver.
Note: some of you may have already installed the drivers but just cannot start the connection. So there is a problem in the software and not the driver.
For installation of the software follow these steps.
3) Go to your driver installation directory (ex. C:\dell\drivers) then you find which driver you installed for your bluetooth.
4) Then you find your system you are running (a 32 bit or a 64 bit) it will written as win32 or win64.
5) Then you find the installation file. Then install the application and it will be all ready once again.
P.s. don’t forget to turn your Bluetooth adapter on after you install the software.
ok so this also happened to me but after RESTARTING my computer and then letting it fully reboot it seemed to work maybe try restarting it first and then maybe use the dell 1545 inspiron help on their website if it doesn't workk
check whether blue tooth driver is installed .this can be checked from the device manager see whether any unknown device or with yellow device appears similar to blue tooth and install necessary driver if not installed
open your my computer, click on "c" the system will tell you the information is hidden, click on the link and open up the operating system and look in the drivers or there in C and se if you can find you web cam driver, when you find it you might have to force the opening of the driver to install, and once you do that plug your web cam in and see if the system see's it and installs the drivers for the cam, if you installed the driver origanally witht he web cam installed you will have to remove the web cam and unistall the driver and re install it and then plug the web cam back in, and that should help correct the problem.
boot to the BIOS (by turning your computer on the start tapping on F2) after that, on the left pane, look for wireless, (you can only navigate using the arrow keys. highlight wireless then hit Enter, after that highlight bluetooth check if its ENABLED, if it IS ENABLED, go to control Panel open the bluetooth icon, make sure that the device you are trying to hook up to the computer is on Discovery mode or the bluetooth wireless is activated, try searching for it (the device) see if it connects this time. Hit me back on the results.
go in "starts" menu and then go in all programs and then go i bluetooth,
then go in wireless file transfer,after doing tht a bluetooth ikon will appear near the place where you see the clock on moniter,right click on that ikon and then select the option u want to perform.
remeber that enter same code in both the laptop and the device which you want to use like mobile.