Lost my cd to install my canon pixma iP 1700 I nee help
During moving I lost my cd to install for my printer. I desperately need help to fiqure out what I can do to find a solution. Mind you I am no expert just a novice when it comes to computers. Any help you can give me would be
lost my cd for my printer
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are trying to connect or install a printer to a computer with its CD driver and you don't see the CD running go to panel control then look where it says "hardware device" and try to click on play all computer devices then you will see the CD running, if not open the computer at the back and try to move the CDs/DVDs drivers' cables.
You may have :
- Dirt cd rom lens ( please clean it with cd cleaner )
- Scratch cd ( please check your cd) or wrong format cd? please try other cd to check your cd room
- Or do you have a defective lens ( step 1 and 2 above will led you to know this)
- Or maybe do you encounter problem during install the driver ( if yes, you need to re install the driver)
Press either delete or f2 during the boot up process to enter BIOS the scroll down to advanced bios features press enter change your first boot device to cd,press escape then press f10 to save to cmos to restart