a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Download the Oceanis Change Background (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/42272d1272912523-desktop-background-change-windows-7-starter-oceanis_change_background_w7.zip)
2. Open the downloaded ZIP file and extract the Oceanis_Change_Background_W7.exe file to your desktop, then run it to install it.
NOTE: You will be prompted to restart the computer to finish installing this program.
3. When your computer restarts, you will see this as your desktop background. Click on the Oceanis Change Background Windows 7 shortcut to change your desktop background. (see screenshot below)
4. Browse to the images that you want to use and check (select) a image, or more than one image to have a desktop slideshow. Select the Picture position for how you want the images displayed, and any desktop slideshow settings if you selected more than one image. (see screenshots below)
NOTE: These options are just like the default ones in the other editions of Windows 7 here that are now being allowed by this program by Oceanis for the Windows 7 Starter edition.
5. When done, click on Save changes.
if you want to delete wallpaper from desktop , first go to the desktop > right click > select properties > the display properties will appear then select desktop option then select "none" option on the background menu and press apply ,the desktop background will appear blank ,you can also choose color of the background from the color box in the same menu
first save any pictures that you want to use for background or wallpaper then on your desktop (its where you can see you icons) right click then choose properties and you will see display properties, choose the desktop tab, you can then choose the background that you want or click browse if you have a specific picture or image that you have saved that you want to make as your background
You cannot change the wallpaper in starter edition. The feature is not included, it has been designed for entry level pc's only. Like everyone else is saying the tab is not there and when you right click on the image and click add as background it does not work. The most current and simplest ways is to select and right-click on the picture you wish to set as the background image. You can leave protected operating system files hidden to not have the desktop.ini files displayed, but leave system files unhidden to see the rest of them. First navigate to: %SystemRoot%\Web\Wallpaper. That's pretty much it, place your wallpapers there, create new folders etc, and they will show in the Windows Desktop Backgrounds menu in wallpaper selection
If you have trouble setting the wallpaper, I would suggest that you install some picture viewer, like the acclaimed IrfanView. It allows you to view and manipulate images (+ much more), and has a menu option to set the currently viewed picture as a wallpaper - very convenient. Go to this site to get IrfanView (free for non-commercial users): http://www.irfanview.com/