1. click on S (select) and choose clock and hold it (?)2. click on bar v|<< >>|> to select H or M or Seconds3. adjust it turning the volume button
4. repeat steps 2 and 3 for minutes5. repeat steps 2 and 3 for seconds
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
please try this:
please go to the link below and then on the left side of the instructions please click the General Settings-PSM. it'll show you how to set the time. the manual will be helpful for you in the future so i suggest that u can save it.
kindly rate me..
thanks for using fixya..
Hold the SEL button down for more than 3 seconds. A sub menu appears. Use the track select arrow key to select the hours, rotate the volume knob to correct hour. Press track select key to select minutes, rotate volume to appropriate minute. press select again to finish. If this doesn't help, go to jvc.com, then go to support, then user manuals, enter model number. You can dowload the entire manual for free. Good luck
Push in the select button and hold it for 3 seconds. scroll through the list using your next button for the radio on the bottom right hand corner. once it says Clock H you can turn the volume knob to set the hour. hit the next button again and it should say Clock M for minute and use the knob again.