Question about Phil & Teds E3 - Charcoal Black Jogger Stroller

1 Answer

Missing part on a Phil and Teds E3 inline double jogging stroller

I need to find a replacement hinge for the doubles kit to be able to install on the front and allow the newborn to lay in the back. I have the doubles kit, just am missing the hinge to install it to the front position. Do you know where I can find this part? Thank you

Posted by on

  • Valkyrie-MT Dec 31, 2008

    My wife broke the left double hinge on our E3. I found a pdf on a reseller site that shows the hinges and part numbers. The left one is 7-9105029 (7-9105030 for the right) and their phone number in New Zealand is 011-64-43-800-833 (long distance of course). My plan is to try to order it from these guys when they re-open in January...

  • suterama Apr 14, 2009

    I put both my hinges in a really 'safe' place after my son grew bigger and no longer needed to lie down. I am now pregnant with child number 3 and can't for the life of me remember where my 'safe' place was!! I need two new hinges!



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I just ordered the part over the phone from Regal Lager (the US distributor for Phil and Ted's, I think...) at 800-593-5522. It was $4 per hinge plus shipping. Just tell them you want to order the Phil and Ted's E3 part from the component list and give them the part numbers from the list here. Good Luck!

Posted on Dec 31, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I buy a dk hinge for the toddler seat?

In the USA try

In the UK try

Hope this helps :-)

Jan 03, 2011 | Phil & Teds E3 Single Jogger

1 Answer

II need the hinges for the doubles kit for my phil and teds buggy E3 where can i get some from??

Look on e-bay. There may not be that exact phrase when you search, but scroll down and you'll find the closest thing they have to what you searched for and I'll almost guarantee you'll find what you're looking for.

Jun 18, 2010 | Phil & Teds E3 - Charcoal Black Jogger...

1 Answer

Connectors for the phil&teds doubles kit

Google Regal Lager a company that stocks and repairs Phil and ted buggies. Contact them and they should help you

Feb 08, 2009 | Phil & Teds E3 Jogger

Not finding what you are looking for?
Phil & Teds E3 - Charcoal Black Jogger Stroller Logo

1,030 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Phil & Teds Baby Gear Experts

Jennifer Rock
Jennifer Rock

Level 2 Expert

149 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

51050 Answers

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers

Are you a Phil & Teds Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides