Question about Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
A little trick:
1. Make sure the device is off and connect it to your computer via USB (green light should be on)
2. Hit the reset button on the bottom.
3. Hold down the power button until the device restarts.
4. The device should automatically connect to your computer.
5. Run TomTom HOME and check for any updates.
6. If there is no new application, try: www.tomtom.com/9091 <-- that will show you how to remove and then reinstall the application.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 13, 2012 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI89 Titanium Scientific...
Jun 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2008 | Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z700 Digital Camera
Nov 05, 2007 | HP iPAQ H2210 Pocket PC
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: