Question about Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
A little trick:
1. Make sure the device is off and connect it to your computer via USB (green light should be on)
2. Hit the reset button on the bottom.
3. Hold down the power button until the device restarts.
4. The device should automatically connect to your computer.
5. Run TomTom HOME and check for any updates.
6. If there is no new application, try: www.tomtom.com/9091 <-- that will show you how to remove and then reinstall the application.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2012 | Garmin Nuvi 50 LM
Nov 05, 2011 | Garmin GPSMAP 276C GPS Receiver
Mar 03, 2011 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Jul 11, 2010 | LG GPS Devices
May 24, 2010 | Magellan RoadMate 2200T GPS Receiver
Mar 12, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Dec 27, 2008 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Mar 19, 2008 | Tomtom GO 910 GPS Receiver
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: