Question about Executone 64 Corded Phone
When the main incoming number is called, only certain extensions ring. How do I add more extensions into this hunt group? or is there a setting on the extension phone?
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2015 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Sep 05, 2014 | Executone 64 Corded Phone
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung Prostar 816 Phone
Dec 01, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jul 16, 2009 | Avaya Eurostyle 18D Corded Phone
May 28, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Nov 12, 2008 | Executone 64 Corded Phone
Aug 31, 2012 | Executone 64 Corded Phone
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: