Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
The phone is only showing the pineaple on the screen can u advice
I recommend restoring the old non-hacked firmware. To do this, you will need to put it in Recovery Mode, and then iTunes will ask to restore it.
1. Verify you have iTunes 7.5 or later. Apple recommends using the latest version of iTunes.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone or iPod touch.
3. Power off the device (Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the the iPhone or iPod touch to turn off.
4. Press and hold the Home button while reconnecting USB cable. When you reconnect USB, the device should then power on.
*Note: If you see the message "Charging... Please Wait" or you see the screen pictured below, let the device charge for at least 10 minutes to ensure the battery has some charge and then start with step 2 again.
5. Continue holding the Home button while iPhone starts up. While starting up, you will see the Apple logo.
6.When you see "Connect to iTunes" on the screen, you can release the Home button and iTunes will display the recovery mode message.
*If you don't see the "Connect to iTunes" screen, then disconnect the USB cable from iPhone and repeat steps 3-6.
7. Click OK, and restore device.
From: Apple Support Article
Was this information helpful? Please rate it!
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2017 | Cell Phones
Sep 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 04, 2011 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
Feb 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 24, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 16, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Dec 25, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 24, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Nov 12, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!