Question about Bose Acoustimass 15 System
If the circuit board has a charred area, you have another problem besides the resistor. A short or overload likely caused the resistor to burn. Probably a blown output transistor(s) or chip(s), which generally short when they fail. This creates an overload in the circuit which burns up the load resistor - probably.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Speakers & Subwoofers
Jan 25, 2010 | Speakers & Subwoofers
Nov 26, 2009 | Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV Home...
Aug 19, 2009 | Bose Acoustimass 6 III System
Jul 19, 2009 | Bose VCS-10 Center Speaker
Jun 07, 2009 | Bose LIFESTYLE 28 Series III System
Mar 16, 2009 | Bose Speakers & Subwoofers
Jan 15, 2009 | Bose Acoustimass 10 II System
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!