An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: the volume to the tv goes to max when you turn it on?
That hapened because your remonte contral has the + button pressed just release the volum + at your remonte and all will be ok
or try to hide your remonte control and get down sound from front panel of your tv
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This sounds like a common problem on these TVs. Try a factory reset:
1. Press and hold "Menu" and "Channel+" on the TV. (do not use the remote)
2. Using the other hand, press the Power button.
3. A small screen should appear in the top left part of the screen.
4. Using the remote, select "Memory Recall" and Enter.
5. Power off and reboot the TV and Computer.
6. Run channel auto-scan to regain the picture.
1. The volume up button on the remote may be stuck down- try wiggling the button to get it out. If it isn't the remote if the local volume control is in fact two buttons perhaps that one is stuck in or damaged.
2. The dvd sounds like it needs a new laser unit- a worn laser unit may play up like this. It might be time for a new one as replacement can be sometimes more than the cost of a new one nowdays!
It sounds like one of the volume down buttons is stuck in the activate position. The same as if you were holding the down volume button continuously. It could be either the volume down button on the TV or the remote. I would try remove the batteries of the remote then adjust the volume by the TV buttons.
If the volume doesn't go back down then the remote is the problem. In order to fix the remote you may need to take it apart. This is normally easy to do just locate any screws that may be holding the remote together. If you don't see any screws then you will need to pry the two sections apart. Separate the circuit board and rubber buttons and clean them both with some rubbing alcohol and reassemble it. If it still has the volume issue you may need to replace it.
If the problem persists with the remote deactivated then it's the volume button located on the TV. That is a little more difficult. You can try wiggling the button or some canned air (used to clean computer keyboards) to blow it clean. However it may need to be disassembled to gain access to the switches for proper cleaning. Hope this helps.
It looks as if your volume up button is stuck, either on the TVs manual buttons or the volume up button from the remote. To check if it's the remote, put the remote away from the TV, either in a drawer or take the batteries out. If the same check the Volume up button on the TV, it may be pressed down & stuck in this position. If this is ok most likely the volume button will be at fault & need replaced.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
If the volume buttons work when using the Radio, then the buttons on the Remote are fine.
Now if the volume on your TV is set to MAX and you can barely hear it.
The issue lies with your TV.. ()
Now if I understand correctly or if I am to assume you are using a Reviever.
If the reciever is used for all volumes... If this is the case.
I also assume the volume on the TV Speakers is set to off
Therefore when you use the Radio/DVD the volume control is using the Reciever volume.
and when you switch to TV it uses the TV volume thus the TV volume is not gonna work as well.
1 The TV volume even at max is not giving you enough power to get the low receiver volume
2 the Receiver volume is at max and barely audible.. if this is the case just manualy adjust your TV volume to get it to a decent sound level.
Hard to explain but I know the 2 issues can be fixed.
toshiba 35a44 I had in shop would not turn on initially,when Qa01 was replaced I was able to turn tv on, but after a couple of minutes volume went all the way down, vol display bar on screen and power and menu keys would not work, remote control function did not mater. after replacement of QA02 mpu no results. desoldered volume down and up keys and sprayed chassis with flux remover on both sides of chassis and sumerged vol keys in alcohol solutions for 10 minutes, restored them in chassis and the problem was corrected. QA01 and QA02 did not had to be replaced there was a contaminant problem on solder flux that was causing the problem.
try this..turn off ur tv by remote,press mute followed by 187 then power,if this work u shall see reset underneath the sub menu goto reset..the tv must turn off and on.donot explore other u might kill your tv!!