Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
Need codes for panasonic tv
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 15, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2010 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
856 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!