Question about Televison & Video
Hi please help me set up my remote for my tv
Not a problem - here's how to do it:
1) Turn on your TV.
2) On your Total Control Remote, press and release the TV button.
3) Press and *hold* the SET button (the red light will blink once - keep holding it - it will then blink twice - release the button).
4) Enter the four digit code for your TV (the red light will hen blink twice).
5) Press POWER - the TV should turn off. This will mean that the remote has successfully been programmed.
If you don't know the code for your TV, refer to the list of codes in the user manual, available at the following web address:
If your TV brand is not on the list, or if the codes for your brand don't work (which I've only seen happen once), then try the CODE SEARCH feature:
1) Press TV.
2) Press and hold SET (as above)
3) Press 9-9-1.
4) Alternate between pressing the TV and POWER buttons. When your TV turns off, that means the remote has found a code that will operate your TV.
I hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
remote control codes:
http://www.espares.co.uk/search/remote-controls/p/1090?utm_campaign=06-2011+unlimited+credit+1st&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emails ........ search for models of all types
Jul 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Jun 02, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Jan 25, 2011 | Philips DVP3350 DVD Player
Oct 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 07, 2009 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Dec 25, 2008 | Beko 324250WN 28" TV
Jan 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
6,127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: