Question about Televison & Video
Hi please help me set up my remote for my tv
Not a problem - here's how to do it:
1) Turn on your TV.
2) On your Total Control Remote, press and release the TV button.
3) Press and *hold* the SET button (the red light will blink once - keep holding it - it will then blink twice - release the button).
4) Enter the four digit code for your TV (the red light will hen blink twice).
5) Press POWER - the TV should turn off. This will mean that the remote has successfully been programmed.
If you don't know the code for your TV, refer to the list of codes in the user manual, available at the following web address:
If your TV brand is not on the list, or if the codes for your brand don't work (which I've only seen happen once), then try the CODE SEARCH feature:
1) Press TV.
2) Press and hold SET (as above)
3) Press 9-9-1.
4) Alternate between pressing the TV and POWER buttons. When your TV turns off, that means the remote has found a code that will operate your TV.
I hope this helps - please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | One For All Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2017 | Symphonic Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2017 | JVC Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
5,197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!