Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
I have file in excel that I want to transfer to database
If you want to transfer in MS Access database follow this steps
1. open access database blank or existing database
2. in table view click file then select import
3. under import select link and look for the excel file you want transfer
4. select the recommended steps
5. once you created the excel link
6. you can copy this link into access table
7. you have now transfer your excel into database
if you want to transfer your excel file into other databases such as oracle, ms sql, my sql.. you need to sql tool i suggest to use Toad tools for database where you can download for free those tools for different database.
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
Severals solution :
- save file as text separated by comma and use sqloader from oracle
- use function in excel to concatenate insert order : "insert into TABLE_NAME (field1,...,fieldn) values (A1,B1,...,??n);". Save file as text with sql extension. Connect against roacle db and execute file previously saved.
- use ODBC from MicroSoft
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2012 | Microsoft Office Excel (License Only)...
Dec 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2010 | Microsoft Office Standard 2007: Windows
Feb 02, 2010 | Pc America Restaurant Pro Express
Nov 20, 2009 | Microsoft Office 2007 Basic for PC
Aug 03, 2009 | Microsoft Office Access 2007 for PC
Jan 05, 2009 | Microsoft Office Standard for PC
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!