- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I thought this was another example of the proprietary world of Apple, whereas any non-Apple made or certified headphones/headsets with mic and/or volume control will not work with an iPhone or iPad (I am not sure about iPod). It took me many headsets to figure out what was going on. However, your headphones seem to be made for iPhone and sold in Apple stores. If this is the case, I will go back to any Apple store and talk with the tech people there about your situation.
YELLWWORSE Bluetooth Headphones V4.1 Wireless Sports Stereo Earbuds with Mic, Noise Cancelling, IPX4 Sweatproof, 8 Hrs Playtime
More Comfortable, Safe and Secure Fit: Yellwwors sport Bluetooth features flexible ear hooks following the contours of your ears for a custom secure fit to prevent earphone from fall off accident.With Ergonomic design and light in weight, you will experience unprecedented comfortable sensation when you are running, jogging or exercising.It is the best for GYM
- More Professional Technology and Highest Standard Parameters: With Advanced Bluetooth v4.1, CVC 6.0 technology and apt-X tech, the headphone ensure bring you superior sound and amazing volume,it offers perfect enjoyment of music with powerful bass, super 3D stereo sound.
- More Convenient : Support voice-activated answer calls, voice prompts, battery indicator of your phone(only iphone and MI), Three-way calling function, Connect two phones at the same time
- Universal Compatibility: With V4.1 tech, Yellwwors headphones can work seamless with your favorite bluetooth devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones,tablets,Windows laptops, desktops, chrome Books,Bluetooth-enabled music players and more
- ULTRA-LONG PLAYTIME and EASY TO USE: Yellwwors Bluetooth headphones can deliver up to 8 hours of play time on a full charge.The design is more simple and practical
You can fix this with some soldering skill and a lot of tinkering. its not terribly hard but can damage your ipod or what ever your listening to if you do it incorrectly. On the flip side im looking for a pair of the ear buds with out a cord for a new life in a project. If you need more help or may be interested in working out something email me. n_raven99(at)hotmail.com
The exact same thing happened to me, and I was using the same brand of headphones. :/ At first I thought it was just a **** brand, when my left headphone stopped working and sound would only reach it if I adjusted the base of the headphones - the bit that connects them to the iPod - a tiny fraction. I had to keep adjusting it to get it to work.
But it turned out that this is a problem that occurs in all brands of headphones. I went from Skull Candy to Sennheiser to Apple to Skull Candy again to Bose and no matter what brand it is, it will happen eventually. I don't think there is a solution, except to keep buying new ones and try taking them out of the iPod more gently and less frequently.
I have same issue....just took my transmitter apart - the wires connecting the male jack to the silicon board are frayed, disconnected.....you might check that...it's only 2 small screws holding the outercase together....be careful though