- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
for sending text messages : 1.go to your message settings and check the message center number to see if it is correct 2. call to your network operator customer care 3. request the message center number... 4.note it down 5. go to message settings>message center number 6. insert the number which is noted by you and save it
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.
Go into a new text message and hit the "send to" option.Scroll down to the first name above the line and hit the "options" button.Scroll down and select "Recent messages" and choose whoever from that list that you'd like to be your top 3.I actually just sent all three of mine a blank text, but when I went back to the "send to" list voila!MORE INFO:I tried all kinds of things to remove names from my top three recipients list.What ended up working was to send a text to multiple recipients at once.Two was enough. But it was important who I selected first. I sent a message to my wife and my friend.My wife's name got added back to my top three! Then I reversed and sent a message to my friend and to my wife. His name got added back!