Question about Televison & Video
Ok unplug tv for 5 min then plug back in and press and hold the power button for ten seconds this should reset the tv!
hope this helps
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 31, 2012 | Televison & Video
1. To use the override code:
2. Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
3. Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
4. Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
5. Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
Jun 11, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2702 27" TV
To unlock your TV you must need the original remote of it. If you don't have then you have to purchase it. After the do the following for unlock you TV
Apex TVs have parental locks that allow you to block certain programs based on their rating. When this feature is no longer needed and you want your TV to display all programming no matter its rating, you must unlock your TV. Unlocking your Apex TV is done completely from your remote control and does not require any tools. The process takes less than 5 minutes.
1. Press the "Menu" button on the remote control and use the arrow buttons to scroll down to the "Parental Guide" option, then press the "Enter" button.
2. Type in the default parental code "6688" if you have not set your own code. If you have set your own code, type it in. If you set your own code and forgot it, override it by using "6688."
3. Use the arrow keys to switch the parental lock to "OFF." This allows all programs to be viewed no matter the rating. Press the "Exit" button on the remote and start watching all your channels
May 22, 2011 | Apex Digital AT2402 24" TV
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Aug 30, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
Nov 06, 2006 | Mitsubishi VS-45607 45" Rear Projection...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!