Question about HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
When i was print the 52 scanner error comes how can i fix it
Super NVRAM init
When a super NVRAM init is performed, the all-in-one language and telecom country/region settings
are undefined. The user is prompted to set the language and telecom country/region. Until these settings
are defined, the all-in-one will not return to the Ready state.
CAUTION A Super NVRAM init erases all data that is stored in both the unprotected and
protected NVRAM memory.
To perform a super NVRAM init
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.
6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
if the above step does not resolve the issue, please repair/replace the machine
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | HP Printers & Copiers
Sep 09, 2014 | HP Laserjet Pro 400 Mfp M425dn...
Sep 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet P3005 Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Sep 02, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2300 Printer
Feb 03, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2300d Printer
Dec 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Oct 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: